Healthcare Partners Medical Group Oncology/Hematology provides patients with a range of cancer care therapies including medical oncology, clinical hematology, cancer chemotherapy, immunotherapy, radiation therapy with the most advanced IGRT technology, and HDR brachytherapy.
Some of the special services we offer our patients include:
- A full service laboratory
Clinical research trials with various oncology groups nationwide
- Genetic Counseling
- High risk cancer population identification
- Multi-lingual staff fluent in Spanish, Tagalog, Greek, Urdu, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Nutritional Counseling
- Oral chemotherapy retail pharmacy services
- PET/CT imaging
- Prevention programs and screening
- Provide and administer Reclast and Prolia injections
- State-of-the-art treatment areas with recliners and television sets or portable DVD players, with sound systems and wireless internet
to find a HealthCare Partners Medical Group oncologist.